Feb 02, 2018
Digital Product Research Intern
About us: Solomid was established in 2009 by passionate gamers who wanted to share game knowledge to the community. Now, our aim is more comprehensive: to provide players with the best analytics, content, and knowledge to help improve the gaming experience.
About the Role: We’re seeking an ambitious candidate who can dive right in and can actively integrate themselves into our work culture. Like us, the ideal candidate has a deep passion for video games and eSports. The Product Research Intern will help our web development team identify and scope out product features that will enhance new and upcoming products.
What You'll Do:
- Create data tables for further analysis
- Analyze website experience and user value
- Recommend intent and detailed ideation for website planning
- Communicate with eSports teams and companies for research
What You'll Need:
- UX / Design Experience
- Data visualization
- A basic understanding of eSports and its related games
- Efficient knowledge of Google Sheets
- To be detail oriented
- To be willing to accept and give constructive criticism
- Excellent written communication
Bonus Points if:
- You have worked on gaming related websites before
Your application must include a cover letter and resume.
This is a paid $1000/month stipend, part-time internship for candidates who are available to start immediately. We will require you to be in our LA office 2-3 times a week.